The masterpiece has arrived which we have been waiting for many days. Today Samsung will unveil what is anticipated to be one the best smartphone of the year. It is the place where you will learn everything about Samsung Galaxy S8. Samsung announced during the Mobile World Congress (MWC) event that they would launch Galaxy S8 on 29th of March 2017. Now, here on this page, we will show you Galaxy S8 live streaming with our live blog.
Live Blog: You can read the latest happenings and developments of the ‘Unpacked Event 2017’ here as it happens.
That’s all! The live streaming and live blog have ended here. The Galaxy S8 is going to release on 21st of April. You can check our latest articles to know more about Galaxy S8 pre-orders.
– This is Samsung Galaxy S8!
-Samsung is showing the GalaxyS8 as a desktop in a docking station, even editing PowerPoints
- 5.8 & 6.2 Inches
- Infinity Display
- HDR Certification
- Clear View Standing Cover
- Invisible Home Button
- Battery 3000 mAh and 3500 mAh
- Water Resistant IP68
- Iris Scanner
- Face Recognition
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Bixby (Artificial Intelligence)
- Samsung Dex
– Confirmed: The screen size of Galaxy S8 is 5.8 inches, and Galaxy S8 Plus is 6.2 inches, announced in Samsung Galaxy S8 live streaming.
– And the crowd erupts in applause as the Galaxy S8 and S8, Plus appear on the screen.
– Confirmed: The Galaxy S8 premium version will be called ‘Galaxy S8 Plus.’
– Live images from David Geffen Hall.
– In just 40 minutes the Galaxy S8 live show begins!
– Samsung Galaxy S8 first look leaked in images below. The back camera is a single lens, and we can also look at the rear fingerprint scanner.
Here’s How You Can Watch The Galaxy S8 Live Streaming
The easiest way to watch the real time launching event is to view the live video we will embed on the top of this page. However, you have also other options.
On Mobile Devices
Samsung has launched a dedicated ‘Unpacked 2017’ app on Google Play and App Store. You can get this free app on any of this platform. You can access to Unpacked 2017 event videos and to live stream as well.
On PC Or Laptops
When Is The Galaxy S8 Launch Event?
The launch event will take place today on 29th of March 2017. The show will start at 5 pm CEST, 4 pm BST, 11 am EDT, and 8 am PDT.
Where Will The Unpacked 2017 Event Take Place?
The ‘Unpacked 2017 Event’ will be held in David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City.
In the UK, only media and partners will watch a satellite broadcast of the event at Here East (2012 Olympic Press and Broadcast Centre) in London.
Apart from this event, a separate launching event has been scheduled in Korea on 30th of March.